Monday, March 26, 2012

Few updates

Hello readers!
I wanted to fill you in and let you know that I have in no way abandoned this blog and that things will pick up even more than they have before... Just in another week or two.

As most of you know I am a college student, employee, blogger and  very busy this week!
Last week was finals, I managed to injure my hand during work (it's fine! stitches come out tomorrow!) and both my work and school schedule are changing so it is going to take some time for me to adjust and let things settle back down. This week I will do some updates however likely not as many, I need to tackle all the projects around my house that are sitting unfinished at this moment so they don't become larger time consuming projects later!

Look forward to these post segments coming to you in the next few weeks:

Getting ahead
Healthy life tips
Couponing 101


Thank you for your patience!

For the mean time to satiate your couponing needs I will refer you to the lovely people at Frugal Living NW and This Beautiful Frugal Life. Their ideas/tips/coupon tricks are usually able to be used in our area as well (although we get a lot of price differences down here in Eugene)

No comments:

Post a Comment